
Hi 09S36.
As you might already have noticed, I FAIL terribly at making blogs. 3 cheers for default template lol. So yup, this is temporarily our class blog! woot! Unfortnately, I this will remain as the blogskin till someone is kind enough to step up and help me do a better one :P
Anyways, this blog will be used as a hub where we can gather and talk rubbish and post lame stuff and mind games so yup, I hope you guys visit this blog often! Oh and just ask me for the password to post stuff. It will also be used for annoucement purposes, so I dont need to waste smses for unimportant stuff.
To reiterate, I completely have no clue how to create a blog, so feel free to spam me with "yo kenneth you suck/you nooob/learn to create one you no life/stop mugging/get a life". Feedback will be greatly appreciated.
THEREFORE, THIS IS A CALL FOR AID IN BLOG MAKING! Please contribute some time to help. You will be rewarded with a drink from the canteen! hurray! And of course the gratitude of me and the entire class :) Ok, thats all. yay.
p.s This blog was created on 18/02/09! Which is kinda cool as 18/02=09! ahahaha. random observation~
-kenneth
09Sthreesix!
TO SPREAD THE LOVE!
[[ The Wishlist ]]
RANTS
Hi 09S36.
As you might already have noticed, I FAIL terribly at making blogs. 3 cheers for default template lol. So yup, this is temporarily our class blog! woot! Unfortnately, I this will remain as the blogskin till someone is kind enough to step up and help me do a better one :P
Anyways, this blog will be used as a hub where we can gather and talk rubbish and post lame stuff and mind games so yup, I hope you guys visit this blog often! Oh and just ask me for the password to post stuff. It will also be used for annoucement purposes, so I dont need to waste smses for unimportant stuff.
To reiterate, I completely have no clue how to create a blog, so feel free to spam me with "yo kenneth you suck/you nooob/learn to create one you no life/stop mugging/get a life". Feedback will be greatly appreciated.
THEREFORE, THIS IS A CALL FOR AID IN BLOG MAKING! Please contribute some time to help. You will be rewarded with a drink from the canteen! hurray! And of course the gratitude of me and the entire class :) Ok, thats all. yay.
p.s This blog was created on 18/02/09! Which is kinda cool as 18/02=09! ahahaha. random observation~
-kenneth